Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
On October 11, the 3-day CHINA MINING Conference and Exhibition 2019 was conclud...
Generally, low-grade phosphate ore often contains high gangue minerals content in China, and the phosphate ores are closely associated with gangue minerals, so flotation process is the most effective separating method, which can be divided into six kinds of flotation processes: direct positive flotation, single reverse flotation, reverse-direct flotation, direct-reverse flotation, double reverse flotation and grading flotation.
1. Direct positive flotation is to inhibit gangue minerals and concentrate phosphate minerals into foam products. This flotation process is suitable for siliceous or calcium-silicate phosphate ore, the whole flotation process is to inhibit siliceous and carbonate minerals. Besides, this process has simple flow, flotation reagents and equipment. But direct positive flotation cannot separate carbonate minerals, and foam is too sticky, which is not easy to convey and handle.
2. Single reverse flotation process is to inhibit phosphate ore and concentrate gangue minerals into the foam products. The process is suitable for those compact massive or banded phosphate ores, as well as the carbonate-type phosphorous with low siliceous mineral content. Besides, it is also applied in the separation of colloid phosphate and dolomite.
3. Direct-reverse flotation is to concentrate the phosphate ore into the foam products, enrich the gangue minerals of phosphate foams in the bubble, then float them. This process is usually used in calcium-silicate phosphate.
4. Reverse-direct flotation process refers to keep the phosphate ore in underflow of pulp by reverse flotation, then concentrate the phosphorus ore of underflow by the positive flotation. This process is generally used to deal with silicon-calcareous phosphate.
5. Double reverse flotation process refers to separate desilication and de-calcification repeatedly by the reverse flotation process. This process is suitable for mixed phosphorite with low siliceous gangue and carbonate.
6. Grading flotation process is to grade raw ore firstly, then float phosphate ore. This process is suitable for colloidal.
Xinhai is the most professional phosphate flotation equipment manufacturer in China. We are strict in design, production, testing and sales of various specifications flotation machines, agitation tank, etc.
Recently, Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc held a board meeting and unanimously passed the proposal of acquiring Shandong Jiangxin Design Institute. ... [more]
Xinhai is a large ball mill manufacturer in mineral processing equipment, who can produce various types of grinding equipment, including dry ball mill. ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: 北京鑫互联科技有限公司
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.