Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
The excellent production makes The Longest Day In Chang'an was well received. Th...
gravity separation process is used to classify the different specific weight of ores. Xinhai gravity separation equipment includes Jig, shaking table and spiral chute, which could provide suitable gravity equipment selection for customers. There are some brief introduction of these equipment.
1, How to maintain jig?
(1) Check the diaphragm and screen mesh of jig, and replace the worn one timely.
(2) Check the screen plate, and press the loose screen frame tightly
(3) Check the eccentric connecting rod bearing, and replace the worn bearings timely
(4) Check the sub-screen water adding pipes
(5) Repair the motor if exist abnormal noise and heating
2, The adjustment factors of jig operation
The adjustment factors includes feeding volume, wind and water volume, discharge volume and numerical control device
(1) Feeding volume: Continuous, uniform and stable
(2) Wind and water volume: moderate wind and water are good for working of jig, and the usage of wind and water is complementary which need the operator to adjust according to the actual situation and experience
(3) Discharge volume: the discharge of layers distributed by different density, should be timely, continuous and reasonable
3, Common problems and solutions of 6-S shaking table
(1) Big pulley: hand check the large pulley, the clearance of large pulley proves the installation is not stable. Solution: to find a piece of scrap steel skin or a small thin tin to plug into the pin of the big pulley, then fixed screw on side
(2) Rocking lever: fist take down two toggle plates, then one hand holds the big pulley, and the other hand sways rocking lever.Under normal circumstances, it is hard to swing but wag.On the contrary, the rocking lever is not fixed. Solution: tighten screws on the rocking lever.
(3) Eccentric shaft: the hands hold the big pulley to swing, if feel move or mechanical clearance, the eccentric shaft is not fixed. Solution: tighten two small screws on 6-S gearbox oil cover.
(4) Four supporting plates on saddle footing: check the position of supporting plates if it is right. Solution: adjusting the position
4, The classification of spiral chute
The chutes are divided into 3 classes according to the ore particle size
(1) The coarse ore chute, the maximum feeding particle size between 2-200 mm.
(2) Ore sand chute for 2-3 mm particles
(3) Pulp chute for feeding particle size less than 0.074mm
5, The differences between spiral chute and spiral dressing machine
(1) Cross section of the spiral chute is linear or cubic parabola.
(2) Concentrate, middling and tailings is discharged at the end of spiral tank, and there is not ore intercepting device in the middle of spiral tank
(3) No wash water added in the dressing process
XCF air infltation flotation cell is frequently applied in flotation processing. It is always used combinable with KYF flotation cell. The unit concept (combining XCF and KYF) is come up with by Xinhai ... [more]
Magnetic separation method is used widely in iron ore processing, especially magnetite. The most normal equipment in magnetic processing is magnetic drum. ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: 北京鑫互联科技有限公司
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.