Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
On October 11, the 3-day CHINA MINING Conference and Exhibition 2019 was conclud...
Magnetic separation method is a common mineral processing method of separation. The magnetic separation method is to achieve the separation in the non-uniform magnetic field of magnetic separators according to the magnetic differences among various minerals.
Different minerals have different permeability, so they have different performances when they pass through the magnetic field.
The minerals with high magnetic permeability are sucked up by the disk and collected by the Aggregate funnel, on the contrary, the minerals with low magnetic permeability are taken out as tailings to be separated.
The magnetic separation method just takes advantage of this property of minerals.
In general, the magnitude of the magnetic force that a magnetic-particle receives in a magnetic field is proportional to the strength and gradient of the magnetic field.
Generally, the selected minerals can be classified into four kinds according to the specific magnetic susceptibility (x):
1. Strong magnetic minerals, which the susceptibility x>3000×10 m/kg. Such as magnetite, titanomagnetite and pyrrhotite;
2. Medium magnetic minerals, which the susceptibility x = (600 ~ 3000) × 10 m/kg. Such as ilmenite, artifacts and semi-artificial hematite;
3. Weak magnetic minerals, which the susceptibility x = (15 ~ 600) × 10 m/kg. Such as hematite, mirror iron ore, siderite, limonite, pyrolusite, hard manganese ore and wolframite;
4. Non-magnetic minerals, which the susceptibility x< 15×10 m/kg. Such as scheelite, quartz, long stone, galena, gold and fluorite.
There are many types of magnetic separators, which are usually classified and named according to the strength of the magnetic field, the type of magnetic media, the working medium and the structural characteristics.
According to the strength of the magnetic field, the magnetic separators can be divided into three kinds:
1. Low-intensity magnetic separator, which is used to process strong magnetic minerals. The magnetic field strength of the working gap is (0.6 ~ 1.6)×10 A/m.
2. Medium intensity magnetic separator, which is used to process medium magnetic minerals. The magnetic field strength of the working gap is (1.6 ~ 4.8)×10 A/m.
3. High-intensity magnetic separator, which is used to process weak magnetic minerals. The magnetic field strength of the working gap is (4.8 ~ 20.8)×10 A/m.
4. Super-conducting Separators, which is used to process weaker magnetic minerals. The magnetic field strength can reach (28 ~ 40)×10 A/m.
According to the working medium, the magnetic separator can be divided into the dry magnetic separator and wet magnetic separator.
The structure of the magnetic separator is affected by the magnetic strength and particle size of the selected minerals. In addition to a magnetic pulley for selecting the bulk material, the general size of the material can be processed from mm to micron.
Although the magnetic separation method is a relatively simple separation process, we shouldn’t blindly select the magnetic separation process and magnetic separator according to the mineral type. It is recommended to seek technical support to ensure that the magnetic separation method matches the minerals and the mineral processing indicators are not affected.
On October 18th-20th，2019 National Mineral Processing Equipment Management and Innovation Conference was successfully held in Xi'an. Yunlong Zhang, chairman of Xinhai Mining, was invited to attend the conference and delivered a keynote speech on "Technical Experience and Strategies of Overseas Mining Investment". At the same time, Xinhai won the title of "2019 most popular mineral processing equipment brand" in the selection activity held in the early stage of the conference. ... [more]
There are a variety of iron ores in nature, mainly including magnetite, haematite, limonite, siderite, so the beneficiation of iron ore needs the suitable process to improve the economic benefit. The beneficiation of iron ore needs a series of process, including crushing, grinding, magnetic separation, flotation, gravity separation. ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: 北京鑫互联科技有限公司
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.