In the gravity separation equipment, 6S concentrating table (shaking table) is the most widely used and efficient separating equipment. 6S concentrating table can be used as an independent separating method, but also can be used in combination with jig, spiral chute, flotation cell, magnetic separator and other mineral processing equipment. At present, 6S concentrating table has been widely used in the separation of tungsten, tin, tantalum, niobium and other rare metals and precious metals. Besides, it is also used in the separation of iron manganese ore. In recent years, 6S concentrating table is also widely applied in iron ore of magnetic separation tailings and non-metallic minerals, such as mica. Here we will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of 6S concentrating table.
1. Concentration ratio (the ratio of the concentrate grade and raw ore grade) is higher than that of many mineral processing methods, which can be up to 100 times;
2. Qualified concentrate and abandoned tailings can be obtained at one time;
3. The ore is showed as circular sector in the bed surface, which is easy to observe and adjust; The ore particles with different gravity and particle size gradually flows along the direction of their respective motion (from A side to B side), which can be adjusted in real time according to the situation.
4. Products can be picked up according to the segmented boards; the ore particles can be discharged from different areas of the concentrate port and tailings port, and eventually be separated into concentrate, middle ore and tailings.
5. No use of reagent, and low power consumption.
1. Large floor area, and low processing capacity of the bed surface.
2. Large water consumption;
Please write your message here! We will send detailed technical info and quotation to you as soon as possible!