Ball mill and rod mill are widely used in grinding link in mineral processing. They have different advantages when they process ores. The first step of using them is to know how to install them.
1, How to install ball mill?
(1) Please count the components before installation. Check if the components surface and screw thread are damaged, and clear off the protective paint, dust and other dirt on surface.
(2) Brush grease on the fixed surface and thin oil on movable surface when installing
(3) The ball mill must be installed on the reinforced concrete base, and the depth of base depends on the local geological condition.
(4) The base must be covered with plate prepared by users
2, How to select the specification?
(1) It depends on the scale of factory, technical strength, maintenance ability and other conditions
(2) The large mill has large capacity and low unit power consumption, but it is heavy and difficult to install and maintain.
(3) The medium and small mills are light, flexible and widely applicable. They are easy to install and maintain, but the capacity is small and the unit power consumption is high.
(4) The quantity of the mills depends on the amount of material and production capacity of each mill, and must have spare number.
The installation notes of rod mill
(1) The location of rod mill depends on the crushing place
(2) Before the installation of rod mill, count the components according to packing list
(3) After installation, whole check of machine
(4) Check linkage of each part and motor wiring
Correct installation of rod mill does not only improve work efficiency, bust also prolong the service life
Please write your message here! We will send detailed technical info and quotation to you as soon as possible!
Committed to providing optimal solutions for your mine!