Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
According to the complex and changeable market situation in home, Xinhai Mining ...
Flotation machine is one of the most common mineral processing equipment used for separating copper, lead, zinc, nickel, gold, which can be divided into mechanical agitation flotation machine and air inflation flotation machine. The working principle of flotation machine is that the v-belts of rotating motor drives the impeller to rotate and form the negative pressure, so the air mixes with pulp and reagent, then forming the fining foam. The mineral adheres on the foam, and generates the mineralized foam layer on the surface of the pulp and then the foam is scraped by the scraper blade under the certain height of the control page.
As the main equipment of the concentrator, the floatation machine is featured with high power and long-running time, which needs maintenance to guarantee the stable running of the flotation machine. Therefore, the flotation machine operator should maintain it as follows:
Different types and models of the flotation machine have different structures. But in general, the flotation machine includes motor, bearing, scraper, central tube, tank, steady flow, diversion pipe, impeller, cover plate and suction pipe. For the flotation concentrator, the flotation machine operator should clear the configuration details of the flotation machine, making sure that problems can be timely found out and avoiding the loss of economic benefit.
1. Pre-operation of the flotation machine
(1) Before the operation, check whether there are sundries in the flotation tank to prevent the sundries from blocking the impeller or the circulation hole and channel. If necessary, open the ore discharge gate to flush.
(2) Check the flexibility of the ore discharge valve and the liquid level control device, which should adjust the ore discharge according to the separation requirements to maintain the constant height of the slurry level.
(3) Check the scraper, triangle transmission belt and box lining rubber to keep it smooth. Check whether the false bottom, steady flow plate and baffle are complete and steady.
(4) Check whether the air pipeline of the flotation machine is unblocked. If it is blocked, the air pipeline should be dredged in time.
(5) Check whether the oiler of the flotation machine is filled with lubricating oil and whether the bearing of the flotation machine is filled with grease.
(6) check whether the fastener of the flotation machine is loose.
(7) Check whether the vertical spindle of belt pulley rotates flexibly and whether the impeller collides or frictions.
2. Start of the flotation machine
The start of the flotation machine has two conditions, one starts it with an empty tank, another starts it with a full tank after the shutdown. These two conditions are different in the operation sequence.
When starting the flotation machine with the empty tank, the flotation machine operator should feed the ore first, and start the agitation tank, then start the flotation machine that connects with the feeding box. After the slurry completely submerges the cover plate, start the next flotation machine.
When starting the flotation machine with a full tank after shutdown, the flotation machine of this phase should be started after the next stage of equipment is started according to the flow direction of the slurry. Open the agitation tank, start it, and open the feeding pipe to injecting the pulp until the overflow. Note that start from the last tank to the first tank one after another.
3. Shut-down of the flotation machine
As with startup, there are two conditions of shut-down for the flotation machine, one is shut-down without the pulp, another is shut-down with a full tank.
For the shut-down without the pulp, the feeding shall be stopped first. When the feeding is completely stopped, the gate of the middle tail box shall be opened and the agitation tank shall be stopped. Keeping the normal running of the flotation machine until the cover plate can be seen, then stop the motor of the flotation machine, and open the discharging valve to discharging the rest of the pulp in the tank.
The steps are relatively simple for the shut-down with a full tank. Stop the ore feeding first, then stop the agitation tank according to the flow direction of slurry, and stop the flotation machine backward successively from the first tank of the flotation machine.
The daily inspection of the flotation machine should be equipped with professional personnel who are familiar with the operation of the flotation machine. Usually, a careful inspection of the flotation machine should be carried every 3 to 4 months, the new flotation machine need to be inspected regularly in the initial work of the time. Besides, those easy-to-damage parts should be reserved so that they can be replaced timely once damaged.
The daily inspection of the flotation machine mainly includes:
1. Whether the bolts of each part are loose, whether the triangle belt is complete, and whether the safety cover is complete and firm.
2. Whether the temperature of the motor and motor bearing is normal.
3. Whether the inspiratory volume is normal.
4. Whether the lubrication points are lubricant and whether the lubricating oil is sufficient.
5. Whether the ore drawing valve and the box body are straight.
6. Whether the tank leaks ore.
7. Whether the scraper parts are in good condition.
The above is daily maintenance should be done for the flotation machine. The flotation machine operator should be responsible for the daily maintenance, timely find problems and take the corresponding measure.
On October 13-15, "the 5th IMIC International Mining Industry Conference", hosted by Intercontinental Media and Intercontinental Mining, was successfully held in Jinan, Shandong. Yunlong Zhang, chairman of Xinhai Mining was invited to attend the meeting and published the speech on "Technology experience and strategy of overseas mining investment". ... [more]
Froth flotation process is a kind of mineral processing technology that uses the flotation reagents to separate the ore according to the physical and chemical properties of the surface of the ore. What are the common froth flotation processes? Do you know the application condition of froth flotation process? ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: Beijing Xinhulian Technology Co., Ltd.
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.
Ball Mills |