Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
The excellent production makes The Longest Day In Chang'an was well received. Th...
Ball mill can be classified into a dry ball mill and wet ball mill, according to the moisture content of the material in the process of grinding. At the present, the dry ball mill is used only in the condition that the material will have a chemical reaction with water, or the demand of moisture content is high in the later separation of grinding. In most occasions, concentrating plants adopt the wet ball mill, which has a higher grinding efficiency and lower demand for moisture content. Therefore, what are the types of wet ball mill?
(1) MQG Wet Ball Mill. This type is the most common one in concentrating plant and is widely used in the crushing of black metals, nonferrous metals, and non-metals. It has the advantages of large throughput and high grinding efficiency.
(2) MQY Overflow Ball Mill. They are all wet ball mill and are widely used in various types of concentrating plants. This type has the advantages of simple structure, convenient manufactures, installment and maintenance, low price, and fine grinding product.
(3) MQGg Wet Energy-Saving Grid Ball Mill. This type adopts big-scale biserial roller bearing, oil mist lubrication device, wave liner plate, saving 20%~30% energy than conventional wet grid ball mill.
(4) MQYg Wet Energy-Saving Overflow Ball Mill. This type adopts big-scale biserial roller bearing, wave liner plate, saving 20%~30% energy than conventional wet overflow ball mill.
(5) GZMg Wet Cone Grid Ball Mill. This type adopts big-scale biserial roller bearing, and the discharge port is coned. It contributes to a finer particle of grinding product and less energy consumption. When the demand for grinding fineness is not very high, this type one can also be used as a grinding operation.
(6) GZM Wet Cone Overflow Ball Mill. This type adopts big-scale biserial roller bearing, and the discharge port is coned. It contributes to a finer particle of grinding product and less energy consumption. When the demand for grinding product is high, and in case of three-stage grinding, GZM wet cone overflow ball mill is the best choice.
Besides, there are so many other types of ball mill that we could not describe them in detail. What deserves to be mentioned is: Xinhai Mining Group owns all types and specifications of ball mill mentioned above. At the same time, our company is reliable and worth believing because of the high quality of ball mills.
Just like common ball mill, the main component of wet long-cylinder ball mill is a cylinder with diameter and length at a reasonable proportion. ... [more]
Ball mill is the most widely used grinding equipment at home and abroad. Among them, grid ball mill and overflow ball mill are the most commonly used in the mineral processing industry and other industrial sectors. ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: 北京鑫互联科技有限公司
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.