Providing optimized solutions for your mine, one-stop service for mineral processing plant!
Xinhai mineral processing equipment mainly include: grinding equipment, flotation equipment, dewatering equipment, magnetic separation equipment, and so on. Some of the equipment is Xinhai independent research and development, and has been awarded national patent. View details
Gold CIL (Carbon in Leach) Process is an efficient design of extracting and recovering gold from its ore. By cyaniding and carbon leaching crushed gold ore slurry simultaneously, CIL process lower the gold mining operation cost and increase gold recovery rate to a degree of 99%. View details
According to the complex and changeable market situation in home, Xinhai Mining ...
At present, there are a lot of ball mill manufacturers on the market, and the types of ball mill are also different. In the face of so many types of ball mills, how should we choose the ball mill?
The common types of ball mill used in the mineral processing mainly include cement ball mill, tubular ball mill, ultra-fine laminating mill, cone ball mill, ceramic ball mill, intermittent ball mill, overflow ball mill, grid ball mill, wind discharge ball mill, double bin ball mill, energy-saving ball mill. But the types of ball mill are also varying according to the different sorting conditions.
1. According to the shape of the ball mill cylinder (the ratio of length to diameter), the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• Short cylinder ball mill: the cylinder length(L) is less than two times of the cylinder diameter(D), that is, the ball mill with L≤2D is the short cylinder ball mill. It is usually a single-bin structure, mainly used for coarse grinding or first-stage grinding. Because of its high operation efficiency, two or three ball mills can be used in series at the same time, which has a wide application.
• Medium cylinder ball mill: The cylinder length of the ball mill is equal to three times of cylinder diameter.
• Long cylinder ball mill: The cylinder length of the ball mill is equal to or larger than four times of cylinder diameter. Generally, the long cylinder ball mill is equipped with two or four bins.
2. According to the grinding medium loaded in the ball mill, the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• The grinding medium loaded into the steel ball mill is mainly steel section or steel ball. This ball mill has large grinding intensity, light structure and stable rotation speed.
• The grinding medium in the gravel ball mill mainly includes pebbles, gravel, sand, porcelain balls, etc. The gravel ball mill adopts porcelain material or granite as the lining board, which is widely used in the field of colored cement, white cement and ceramics.
3. According to the discharging method of ball mill, the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• End discharge ball mill: This ball mill takes its head and end as the inlet and outlet respectively.
• Central discharge ball mill: the inlet of medium unloading ball mill is at both ends, and the outlet is in the middle of the ball mill.
4. According to the ore discharge of ball mill, the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• Overflow ball mill: Discharge the ore through hollow shaft.
• Grid ball mill: Discharge the ore through the plaid plate.
• Peripheral ball mill: Discharge the ore through the periphery of the cylinder.
5. According to driving method, the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• Center driving ball mill: The driving power end of this ball mill is in the center of the ball mill. And the motor realizes the operation of the ball mill through reducer. During the operation, the hollow shaft in the center of the ball mill drives the mill body to rotate under the driving of the power system.
• Edge driving ball mill: the motor drives the gear on the edge of the cylinder through the reducer to drive the cylinder movement.
6. According to the operation characteristics of ball mill, the types of ball mill can be divided into:
• Wet ball mill: Adding water when feeding, the discharging material is discharged when it is in a certain concentration of slurry. The wet ball mill forms the closed circuit operation with the hydraulic classification equipment in the closed circuit system.
• Dry ball mill: Some discharging material is extracted with the air, and the ball mill forms the closed circuit with the wind classification equipment.
According to different grinding conditions, the Ball mill can be divided into dry ball mill and wet ball mill. The biggest difference between dry ball mill and wet ball mill is that the wet ball mill runs in wet conditions, while the dry ball mill runs in dry conditions. Besides, what's the other differences between the two ball mills, and how to choose them? ... [more]
With the development of mining amount, chrome is to be exhausted as a non-renewable resource. The process used for the extraction of chromium ore is required to increase the recovery rate of chromium. Generally, the common process used for the extraction of chromium ore mainly include single gravity separation, single magnetic separation, or gravity separation-magnetic separation combined process. ... [more]
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!
Project | Video
Tel: 0086 15311826765
Fax: 0086 10 59621207
Factory Address: No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc. Technical Support: Beijing Xinhulian Technology Co., Ltd.
© 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.
Ball Mills |